Interested in becoming a dealer?
Here is what you need to know. Smart Ag is looking forward to qualifying a number high caliber precision ag equipment dealers over the next several years to make up our core distribution and support system. The following are some of the things we look for in our dealers.
- Large existing customer base with interest in Smart Ag products.
- Historical success selling and supporting other precision ag products
- Dedicated precision ag support personnel on staff
- Presence at local trade shows and marketing events
- No competing products, complementary products are a bonus.
- Financial stability
- Full time sales and support personnel
- Ability to send sale and support personnel to Smart Ag Dealer Training Course
- Undying dedication to customer satisfaction and uptime
If you believe your dealership may be a good fit with Smart Ag and our products we encourage you to reach out to us!